Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 30: A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

Day 30: A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

haha I'm late last day but I have good excuse..and that is I was packing for my dorms and helping to take care of that little kitty with a dish soap bath. But anyways~here are two pictures of me from last year and recently.


Last Year:







Now:







I guess I have changed quite a bit. I'm much smarter now..not in school but as in dealing with problems and stuff like that. I am becoming sharper in figuring out which people are just not what they seem and a lot more =D! I also became chubbier @_@ but it's fluctuating right now. Back then I had a worst temper and I'm more understanding but I still have my once in a while tantrums. I've learned a lot of new and complicated facts about my family and relatives. It seems I've lost trust in many people and things as well. I know a lot of these sound kind of depressing but in a way me learning all of these is actually positive. I've also gotten kind of lazier but hopefully that changes during school. Last of all I think I've become more free and um..I believe I've stopped dressing up and trying to make myself look better. =_= That is actually bad because I want to look good but I just lost motivation..maybe this is the result of being with one guy for so long? Or..maybe because i'm in college and I don't know these people so I could care less what they think of me? (That's not entirely true actually..I still care XD) Well that is the end of my challenge. I ended it by being late~Hopefully after this I will continue to post on a regular basis and not just give up on my bloggie. Well farewell 30 day challenge<3