Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 4-A Song You Want Played At Your Wedding

This was really hard! I love korean, Japanese, and Chinese songs so...hehe. Also the songs I like are kind of unacceptable for weddings or they are either really not fitting the mood. Then I started searching through my windows media player and found one of the most perfect songs for my wedding♥ AHHH NOW I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SOMEONE GET MARRIED!!!! The song just made me feel all warm and fuzzy and giddy! Well anyways here is the title of the song and the lyrics...read it you'll understand why I chose it!

At The Beginning

We were strangers starting out on our journey
Never dreaming what we'd have to go through
Now here we are and I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected what you did to my heart
When I lost hope you were there to remind me
This is the start

(chorus)
And Life is a road and I want to keep going
Love is a river I want to keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
A Wonderful journey

I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there whenthe storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

We were strangers on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you

(chorus)

I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
I know that my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart

(chorus)

In the end I wanna be standing at the beginning with you