Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 19: A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Day 19: A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Well I can't really think of something or someone that had the biggest impact on me. The first person that comes to my mind is this person on the left:



When I think back..I believe I became smarter and made better decisions thanks to him. Truthfully, I am kind of a ditzy person and I get taken advantage of easily. I wasn't able to identify the people who were smarter then me and using me but after so many lectures and arguments with that guy up there, I discovered so much. Without him I might still be stupid right now, not as courageous, and probably still being used by people. I guess that is someone that has made a big impact on me right?? Lol he kind of looks dumb in this picture..it's hard to believe that he is such a brilliantly smart person.