Monday, August 8, 2011

PA Eternal Nail Polish & Glittery Nails *3*


Recently for my birthday, I received a gift of two pink polishes from PA's Eternal Nail Collection. I forgot the name of the polishes but I highly believe it's Happy Pink & Sweet Beauty. They are both such a feminine pretty pink color! I also used the Sweet Beauty color on my nails recently~paired with OPI's Teenage Dream and some random silver glitter polish to create a glittery pink look.

Anyways here are some swatches of the nail color~I apologize about my camera and lighting. The colors are so gorgeous but for some reason my camera can't capture the color well..just like in my urban decay swatches =___=..plus the lighting made it looked worst.



This is indoor natural lighting.

outside in the sun..I don't understand why the color is so washed out T^T!!


I really do love the color though! Also I thought it was really weird...while I was painting my nails I smelled the horrible nail polish smell...but at the same time I kept smelling a rose or flower like scent. At first I thought I was going crazy~but I KEPT SMELLING IT!!! Then it ended up I'm not crazy because after looking online, the Eternal Collection has a "fresh" scent =o="""!!

So I did my nails~I wanted to try gradation nails but I think I kind of failed ^o^" It just looks like two layers of pink with lots of glitter and a little pearl bow =3♥

Photos of my nail in different lighting:

First off my little pearl bow that's on my thumb~

My nails are a bit messed up =3=

so this was taken outside in the sun and yeah the color looks completely different compared to above O_O"

Overall, I like my nails because normally I don't do anything to them =D so big step for me! I'll continue trying to paint my nails...it's so hard though T^T~I can't stay still!!

By the way~do any of you guys have crooked nails? My nails don't grow out nice and straight V_V....

9 comments:

Unknown said...

The colors are pretty :) Do you usually make the fake nails and wear them though? or just do your own natural nails?

Kaho said...

Hello,nize to me too!

My name is Kaho.
I am from Japan.
I live in Japan.

You are very cute(^0^)/

You Like Anime.
Me too.

You went to ANIME EXPO!
It is very nice!
You saw Hatsune Miku LIVE?

Pleas give me liplay.

Kaho said...


Sorry.

I can not speak English well.

MoodiBunni said...

THT: thanks =] those are my natural nails. I want to use fake nails badly but they don't fit my nails because mine are smaller =[

Kaho:

Hello ^o^ thank you for your comment! nice to meet you too!
I love anime! I wish I saw Hatsune Miku but I didn't =[ the tickets were sold out! Does Japan have a lot of anime expos?

Jennifer @ WanderingSeoul said...

I love the sparkling pink! My favorite color. ^^

Anonymous said...

happy late B-Day, and your weblog is sooo cute, lovn it <3

Tram D. said...

Loved the colors! pink is super cute ^^

MoodiBunni said...

Epicurious: mine too!! *O*

Zari: thank youu =D wow you actually know my birthday!

Sweet: I love pink so much♥ ^o^

Unknown said...

looks really pretty! Happy belated bday by the way. I would love to see some swatches on ur nails =)