Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Geo Ck-109 & EOS Candy Jewel Grey Review

Hello! I am back as promised with reviews although a little late~~ I wasn't able to review all my lenses today >< but I'll finish up another day and with more pictures perhaps! Also I was rushing since my model was coming over to help me out with the clothes I'm selling! First off~ Geo Ck-109


So when I bought these I was looking for a natural lens that isn't too weird. I bought I believe BC-102 which was brown and it looked a bit obvious even though it was meant to be natural. Also it was a little bit orangey in photos? That is why this time I aimed for black!

These lens didn't disappoint me at all! It was indeed natural even though I could still tell I have lens on. The size of this lens is 14mm so it isn't that big. It was also more comfortable then the BC-102 lens I got. I could tell I had lens on but it wasn't bad =D!! Overall, I like it!! If it was like extremely comfortable I would love to wear it really often but I don't trust this lense to not dry out on me ^^"~

RATINGS:

Appearance: 4/10 Because it is quite natural!
Enlargement: 7/10 It is still enlargening but not the most!
Comfort: 8/10 I can still feel the lenses at times
Overall: I wanted natural lense~so I would rate this 9/10

Photos:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



EOS CANDY JEWEL GREY



This lense freaked me out when I first put it on! It was sooo vibrant and very anime like. Pretty fake! But I love the color!! It's wierd because this lense looks better in real life compared to pictures or video. They were also comfortable~I think they felt more comfortable then the CK-109! Too bad I wouldn't wear this on a daily basis. I might wear this with more dramatic makeup since it doesn't look as nice with less makeup in my opinion...or at least on me!

Also this is very enlargening~~I think it was 14.8 mm?? I'm not sure..but yeah the ring was quite big! There are larger lenses out there so this one wasn't that bad. For sure it is good for cosplay and quite doll like.

RATINGS:

Appearance: 10/10 EXTREMELY VIBRANT!!
Comfort: 10/10 I barely felt them~~
Enlargement: 9/10 since there are bigger lenses out there but this gives a good
effect!
Overall: 10/10

Yeah my only complaint is if it looked better in photos as well =/ since I &hearts camwhoring!!


PHOTOS:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



So~next time I will be sure to review the G&G Max Pure Pink Lenses I also got! Also I will be uploading video review of each lense so look forward to them!

NOW..EXTRA PHOTOS I TOOK!!

Photobucket
My New Eyelashes~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this palette &hearts!!

Photobucket
The eyelashes I bought~They weren't as dramatic as I thought and I don't like the material..the lash line is kind of hard so it makes it difficult to put on =[

Photobucket

THE LENSES I BOUGHT!!

2 comments:

MikaTiffany said...

you look like doll <333
do pink ones pleasssssseeeeeee!

MoodiBunni said...

I will have pink up tomorrow =D